Join Master Gardeners on Saturday, October 19, 9AM to 1PM at Fairlington Community Center in Arlington to learn how a beautiful and environmentally friendly home landscape grows from a workable design–one that you can comfortably implement and maintain. Whether you are doing it yourself or working with a designer or contractor, this program will give you the knowledge to evaluate your site, identify your needs, and choose plants and materials appropriate for local conditions. The program is a great foundation for developing your own detailed plan in the award-winning six-part Making Your Yard Sustainable Workshop Series, which will be offered again in January-March 2014. Registration for the October 19 program is $20 per household and free to Master Gardeners, Master Naturalists, and Tree Stewards. Everyone wishing to attend must register, and space is limited, so please click here to register on-line or contact the VCE Master Gardener Help Desk (703-228-6414 or email@example.com).
REACH US VIA EMAIL!
- Contact the EMG Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org for answers to all your qardening questions.
Upcoming Online Public Education Events
- The Hospitable Gardener: Welcoming Beautiful Butterflies, Moths and Other Critters
- Native Fruit Trees & Berries for the Urban Landscape
- Waterwise Gardening
- Fall and Winter Vegetable Gardening
- Managing Wildlife in the Urban Home Landscape
- Native Grasses, Sedges and Rushes for the Home Landscape
- Fall Lawn Care
Blogs by our Master Gardeners
Subscribe by email
For Master Gardeners
Previous Post Archives