REACH US VIA EMAIL!
- Contact the EMG Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org for answers to all your qardening questions.
Upcoming Online Public Education Events
- The Hospitable Gardener: Welcoming Beautiful Butterflies, Moths and Other Critters
- Native Fruit Trees & Berries for the Urban Landscape
- Waterwise Gardening
- Fall and Winter Vegetable Gardening
- Managing Wildlife in the Urban Home Landscape
- Native Grasses, Sedges and Rushes for the Home Landscape
- Fall Lawn Care
Blogs by our Master Gardeners
Subscribe by email
For Master Gardeners
Previous Post Archives
Category Archives: Sunny Garden
Come join us this Sunday, June 2 from 1-3 pm at the Sunny & Shade Garden Tour at Bon Air Park. Continue reading
Summer may be over but there is still more to learn from the Master Gardeners!
Attend one of our classes and talks – Native Shrubs for the Home Garden; Putting Your Garden to Bed; and Growing Season Extension and Winter Sowing (the last Wednesday Library Talk).
Be sure to join us at one of these special events:
The 2018 Arlington/Alexandria Urban Agriculture Symposium on Oct. 4, 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. – Registration is open NOW!
The MG Demonstration Sunny and Quarry Shade Gardens Open House on Oct. 14, 1:00-3:00 p.m.
The Wednesday evening Library Plant Clinics end Oct. 14 but the Master Gardener Horticultural Help Desk is open year round, Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 12:00 noon. Continue reading
Looking forward to seeing you at the Sunny and Shade Gardens Open House on October 14 from 1-3 p.m.!
Get ideas for the right plant for that special place in your yard:
Tour the gardens;
Get advice from Master Gardeners;
Programs by the VCE agent and activities for kids;
Take home some free seeds; and
Try your luck in a plant raffle. Continue reading