REACH US VIA EMAIL!
- Contact the EMG Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org for answers to all your qardening questions.
Upcoming Online Public Education Events
- The Hospitable Gardener: Welcoming Beautiful Butterflies, Moths and Other Critters
- Native Fruit Trees & Berries for the Urban Landscape
- Waterwise Gardening
- Fall and Winter Vegetable Gardening
- Managing Wildlife in the Urban Home Landscape
- Native Grasses, Sedges and Rushes for the Home Landscape
- Fall Lawn Care
Blogs by our Master Gardeners
Subscribe by email
For Master Gardeners
Previous Post Archives
Category Archives: Herbs
Welcome Veggie Gardeners!
Enjoy the Summer Edition of our Herb Supplement to our popular Between the Rows vegetable guides. Continue reading
Rosemary & Lavender: Hardy Herbs that Often Survive our Winters – and Spice Up or Calm Down the Gardener or Cook
Here in the midst of winter we invite you to learn more about rosemary and lavender – their backgrounds, growth habits, and needs; their culinary, fragrance, and medicinal uses. Both herbs are ingredients for food or drink served as “tastes” at our annual AutumnFest celebration in mid-September. Continue reading
Do you savor the flavorful taste and smell of freshly brewed homegrown herbal tea? Read about one of this year’s Intern projects focusing on growing herbs for tea at home. Continue reading