- This event has passed.
Information Night for Extension Master Gardener Volunteer Training
June 28, 2022 @ 7:00 pm
Are you interested in our Extension Master Gardener (EMG) Volunteer Training Program for Arlington and the City of Alexandria?
Our next volunteer training class will take place in Fall 2022. We will hold our Information Night on June 28th at 7:00 p.m. via Zoom, where you can learn about our program, its requirements, and the application process.
We will cover:
- What EMGS do for our communities
- What our Volunteer Training program will look like this year, as a virtual format
- What the requirements of the program are
- How to apply to the program
- Meet some of our EMG Leaders and Interns
This program will be recorded and posted on our website. All applicants will be required to attend Information Night or watch the recording prior to submission of an application.
You must register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
See Become an Extension Master Gardener for additional information.