REACH US VIA EMAIL!
- Contact the EMG Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org for answers to all your qardening questions.
Upcoming Online Public Education Events
- The Hospitable Gardener: Welcoming Beautiful Butterflies, Moths and Other Critters
- Native Fruit Trees & Berries for the Urban Landscape
- Waterwise Gardening
- Fall and Winter Vegetable Gardening
- Managing Wildlife in the Urban Home Landscape
- Native Grasses, Sedges and Rushes for the Home Landscape
- Fall Lawn Care
Blogs by our Master Gardeners
Subscribe by email
For Master Gardeners
Previous Post Archives
Tag Archives: 2018 Arlington/Alexandria Urban Agriculture Symposium
From Virginia Cooperative Extension: Don’t forget to register for the
Urban Agriculture Symposium! Continue reading
Summer may be over but there is still more to learn from the Master Gardeners!
Attend one of our classes and talks – Native Shrubs for the Home Garden; Putting Your Garden to Bed; and Growing Season Extension and Winter Sowing (the last Wednesday Library Talk).
Be sure to join us at one of these special events:
The 2018 Arlington/Alexandria Urban Agriculture Symposium on Oct. 4, 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. – Registration is open NOW!
The MG Demonstration Sunny and Quarry Shade Gardens Open House on Oct. 14, 1:00-3:00 p.m.
The Wednesday evening Library Plant Clinics end Oct. 14 but the Master Gardener Horticultural Help Desk is open year round, Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 12:00 noon. Continue reading
From Virginia Cooperative Extension: Registration is now open for the 2018 Arlington/Alexandria Urban Agriculture Symposium! Continue reading