REACH US VIA EMAIL!
- Contact the EMG Help Desk at email@example.com for answers to all your qardening questions.
Upcoming Online Public Education Events
- The Hospitable Gardener: Welcoming Beautiful Butterflies, Moths and Other Critters
- Native Fruit Trees & Berries for the Urban Landscape
- Waterwise Gardening
- Fall and Winter Vegetable Gardening
- Managing Wildlife in the Urban Home Landscape
- Native Grasses, Sedges and Rushes for the Home Landscape
- Fall Lawn Care
Blogs by our Master Gardeners
Subscribe by email
For Master Gardeners
Previous Post Archives
Tag Archives: cold frame
Have you seen the winter sowing/season extension display in the outdoor garden area at Fairlington Community Center (FCC)? . . . It illustrates how easy and effective growing plants outdoors in winter in Zone 7b can be, anywhere there is a small space and a bit of sun. Continue reading