REACH US VIA EMAIL!
- Contact the EMG Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org for answers to all your qardening questions.
Upcoming Online Public Education Events
- The Hospitable Gardener: Welcoming Beautiful Butterflies, Moths and Other Critters
- Native Fruit Trees & Berries for the Urban Landscape
- Waterwise Gardening
- Fall and Winter Vegetable Gardening
- Managing Wildlife in the Urban Home Landscape
- Native Grasses, Sedges and Rushes for the Home Landscape
- Fall Lawn Care
Blogs by our Master Gardeners
Subscribe by email
For Master Gardeners
Previous Post Archives
Tag Archives: Quarry Shade Garden
Come join us this Sunday, June 2 from 1-3 pm at the Sunny & Shade Garden Tour at Bon Air Park. Continue reading
Looking forward to seeing you at the Sunny and Shade Gardens Open House on October 14 from 1-3 p.m.!
Get ideas for the right plant for that special place in your yard:
Tour the gardens;
Get advice from Master Gardeners;
Programs by the VCE agent and activities for kids;
Take home some free seeds; and
Try your luck in a plant raffle. Continue reading
When spring finally arrived in the DC metro area, a rather showy groundcover had already made its presence known – lesser celandine or Ranunculus ficaria.
Despite its visual appeal, this groundcover is highly invasive. Continue reading