REACH US VIA EMAIL!
- Contact the EMG Help Desk at email@example.com for answers to all your qardening questions.
Upcoming Online Public Education Events
- The Hospitable Gardener: Welcoming Beautiful Butterflies, Moths and Other Critters
- Native Fruit Trees & Berries for the Urban Landscape
- Waterwise Gardening
- Fall and Winter Vegetable Gardening
- Managing Wildlife in the Urban Home Landscape
- Native Grasses, Sedges and Rushes for the Home Landscape
- Fall Lawn Care
Blogs by our Master Gardeners
Subscribe by email
For Master Gardeners
Previous Post Archives
Tag Archives: water management
The February 2020 Public Education Events are open to all, but space may be limited so be sure to register online.
This month’s offerings include
❀ How to Build Inexpensive and Effective Grow Lights
❀ Planning An Edible Landscape
❀ Seeds: Selecting and Starting
❀ Introduction to Slovenian AŽ Hive Accessible Urban Beekeeping
❀ Build Healthy Soil and Manage Water in Your Yard
❀ Spring Lawn Care, and
❀ Winter Pruning for Woody Plants Continue reading