September 17 @ 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
2845 N. Marcey Road
Arlington, VA 22207 United States
(Park in the lot and walk past the Nature Center to the garden.)
- Explore the beautiful pepper beds, filled with mild to hot varieties.
- Sample fresh peppers: Anaheim, Shishito, Lunch Box, Mad Hatter, Jalapeño, and many more.
- Taste dishes prepared with peppers grown in our garden.
- Consult with Extension Master Gardeners on growing and caring for peppers, vegetables, and cover crops.
- See our new vegetable beds, including our edible and square foot gardens.
- Enjoy the flora of Potomac Overlook Regional Park.