Do you dream of having your own greenhouse? What kind of greenhouse? Do you simply want to protect your tropical plants in winter, raise tomatoes in January, or start all your bedding annuals and vegetables from seed? Maybe it is your fantasy to build a Victorian-style conservatory full of exotic plants? Join Extension Master Gardener Beth Buffington, and some of her greenhouse-loving friends to view a number of available options and discover resources to help you with your choices.
Zoom session, recorded August 22, 2023
Video of Presentation
Class Handout – The Residential Greenhouse: Gardener’s Tool, Garden Room, or Both? – pdf
- Good basic information about Greenhouse Design and Management
- Much more technical information about Heating and Cooling a Greenhouse
- Biological controls for Greenhouse Pests
- More Detailed Information about Less Toxic Pesticides
- A commercial source – Recommended for website only.