The hot days of July pose challenges for the summer garden and the summer gardener. Whether it’s keeping plants and yourself well hydrated, learning to identify and combat pests and diseases that thrive in our local humidity, or adopting climate-conscious gardening practices to help your garden and the wildlife it supports thrive, our July classes have something for you.
- July 8 – Identifying and Managing Diseases in the Vegetable Garden
- July 15 – Climate-Conscious Gardening
- July 22 – What’s Eating My [Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Eggplant, Beans, Squash]?
- July 29 – Fall and Winter Vegetable Gardening
- Beating the Bugs – Learn about common vegetable garden pests and how to deal with them.
- Horticultural Sites & Apps:
- Virtual Classes
- Weed Resource Page