Controlling pests in our gardens can be frustrating whether they be blatantly furry and adorable or seemingly impossible to find as you search the ruins of a plant. Pests can even be invasive plants that bully the non-invasive vegetation. If you are experiencing pest problems in your garden or yard, the following classes and resources will help you.
Pages & Posts
Beating the Bugs – Learn about common vegetable garden pests and how to deal with them.
- August – Bird and Mammal Pests
- Fall Crop Pests and Tips and Tricks for Reducing Overwintering Pests
- Planning to Prevent Insect Pests and Grow Healthier Plants in Next Year’s Garden
- Deer in Northern Virginia—Too Much of a Good Thing?
- Plants That Deer Avoid (Usually)
- Protecting Young Trees from Deer